Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Everyone needs a little Freddy's

Everyone needs to splurge every once in a while. You can't eat spinach and blueberrys  for every meal.  Next time you decide to stray away from your heart healthy diet try Freddy's Frozen Custard. I must say they have the best hamburger and french fries around. I have never been a huge fan of McDonald's, Wendy's or any other fast food hamburgers but since discovering Freddy's I really dislike all those other places.

Even Landon, a true McDonald's lover, loves Freddy's! (His McDonald's habit has been addressed since his semester at Bethel)

I must admit.....we have been eating way to much Freddy's.

From the health promoter side of me, I would not recommend becoming a regular at Freddy's.

Between Freddy's visits please stick to the heart healthy diet!

No comments:

Post a Comment